In how many ways would $5000 help your business? If you are as excited about this prospect as we are, this is your lucky opportunity as the annual Tony Elumelu Foundation’s Entrepreneur Programme is live.
This year being its 8th year, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme continues with an increasing impact on youth entrepreneurs and businesses across Africa.
It all started with a radio jingle that changed my life.George Truth Chukwudi, Founder of the Poultry business, Animal Home Services.
If you are one of those people that have never heard of this foundation, worry not, we have you covered with a article that you can check out here.
From 2015 till date, the Foundation has disbursed over US $1.6million to 333 Ghanian entrepreneurs across various sectors! Since 2015, we have disbursed over US $85million to more than 15,000 young Africans.
In 2021 alone, the Tony Elumelu Foundation disbursed US $24.75million to 5,000 African entrepreneurs. You know what’s even more exciting? We hope to empower even more entrepreneurs in 2022!
The Benefits you enjoy as a TEF Entrepreneur
- Seed Capital Funding of $5000 for each business
- 12 Weeks business management training
- Access to TEF global mentorship programme for entrepreneurs
- Knowledge Resources on TEFConnect.net
- Regular Meet-ups within the TEF communities your home country.
- Annual TEF Entrepreneurship Forum
- TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Alumni Network
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must have a government issued ID
- You must be an African from either of the 54 countries in the continent
- You must have a scalable business idea or a business that has been operational for no more than 3 years
- You can only apply with only one existing business or business idea.
- Members of the same family are not allowed to apply more than once.
- You do not need a business website or URL to apply
How to Apply
- Visit the application portal on www.tefconnect.net
- Sign up to create an account.
- Once you account has been successful confirmed, fill the form and all required details about your business.
You can also find the below video from TEF on how to apply useful.